PCE 2018 - "Facilitating Hope – Personal and Societal Challenges" - Are you thinking of going??http://www.pctscotland.co.uk/media/reviews/videos/thumbnail/180x180s/87/e4/d8/100025055-v1483875469.jpg
Posted in General
the 13th Conference of the World Association for Person Centered & Experiential Psychotherapy & Counseling (WAPCEPC), taking place in Vienna from July 6 – 12, 2018.
We are looking forward to a conference
- entitled "Facilitating Hope – Personal and Societal Challenges“ and a discussion and critical engagement with this important issue,
- in the heart of Europe and due to its favorable geographic location easily reachable for participants coming from overseas as well as from the Eastern parts of Europe,
- with a Pre-Conference from July 6 – 8, 2018, hopefully also attended by participants generally interested in societal issues (apart from the person centered and experiential expert audience) to discuss today’s personal and societal challenges,
- from July 8 – 12, 2018 with keynotes, lectures, workshops, panel discussions etc. and plenty of time to discuss these inputs and develop further the person centered and experiential approach,
- taking place on only one venue (Campus Prater: Sigmund Freud University Vienna and Vienna University of Economics and Business), thus also offering a place for encounter apart from the scientific setting, with persons from the various geographic parts of the world and the various "tribes“ of the person centered and experiential world,
- with an international Scientific Committee, inviting interested persons to participate in the Conference with their inputs,
- that may be attended by each interested person, we will do our best to offer tiered conference fees and free of charge accommodation,
- that fulfills the requirements of participants with special needs – please contact us, as we are looking forward to facilitating your needs and contribution,
- with a gala dinner that may be attended by all participants by invitation of the Mayor of Vienna,
- with a well chosen accompanying program for all participants and various interests as well as proposals for individual holidays in Austria after the Conference.
Our webpage is being updated constantly.
We do hope that we may share with you our enthusiasm and joy that we already have shared with the organization of the Conference – we are definitely determined to organize a unique and unforgettable Conference in Vienna and we are already now looking forward to seeing you!!
Leonore Langner, Susanna Markowitsch, Mairi McMenamin, Susanne Mliner, Astrid Pfneisl, Michaela Zolles
Organization Committee CE 2018
To view the video please click on the picture and it will take you to another site and press the vimeo button.